Stars net-diver school (hereafter, “We”) recognizes the importance of complete protection of your personal information, in compliance with the law concerning privacy.
1. Purposes of Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
1) product development and marketing
2) workshops to provide information about diving
3) issuing and managing certifications
2. Collection of Personal Information
We collect information only by fair and lawful means. In addition, we only collect your personal information from third parties with your permission.
3. Management and Protection of Personal Information
We have enacted appropriate safety measures to protect against unauthorized access to and loss or falsification of personal information to reduce exposure to risk.
4. Consignment to Third Parties
We control personal information and do not consign your personal information to any third party for management.
5. Suspension of Use of Personal Information.
Since we use your personal information for product development and marketing, we engage in occasional communication about these activities with you via email and mailings. If you should feel that you do not wish to receive these communications, please let us know.
6. Disclosure to Third Parties
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties without prior consent. However, if required by law to disclose, we must and will do so.